Archive for September, 2010

ANAD dares Maoist CPP-NPA-NDF to save the ‘Abadilla 5’ from serious injustice

September 16, 2010

“Now is the high time for the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF to make good of their admission of responsibility in the treachery-tainted 1996 murder of retired Col. Rolando Abadilla, along Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City,” said ANAD Rep. Jun Alcover.

Rep. Alcover issued this statement in reaction to the Supreme Court’s recent decision affirming the conviction and the imposition of life sentences on the so-called “Abadilla 5” that were earlier handed down by the Quezon City Regional Trial Court, in 1999 and later on affirmed by the Court of Appeals in 2008.

“Personally, I am aware that one of the so-called Abadilla 5 is innocent and is now made to suffer the penalties of a crime that he really did not commit,” said Rep. Alcover without naming names.

Rep. Alcover lamented and grieves on the pains and sufferings brought to bear not only against Joel de Jesus, Lenido Lumanog, Rameses de Jesus, Cesar Fortuno, and Augusto Santos but their respective families who are firm in their respective beliefs that the five (5) are innocent of the charges against them.

“The Maoist terrorist’s open profession to serve the ends of justice is now in focus and is seriously questioned. This must not go unanswered! They should issue a clear and categorical statement detailing their admission of responsibility of Abadilla’s murder and laboriously work for the eventual exoneration of the Abadilla 5 who are now scapegoats of that grizzly crime and are ordered to suffer the corresponding penalties,” Rep. Alcover said.

A few days after Abadilla’s murder in June 13, 1996, the Maoist terrorist Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB) hit team issued a statement sent to media outlets claiming responsibility for the murder, “. . . as part of its resolve to render revolutionary justice (sic!) to tens of thousands of people who had been victimized by martial rule.”

“Jose Ma. Sison, Luis Jalandoni, and Fidel Agcoili, including Satur Ocampo and his ilk must now come out into the open to rectify the blatant injustice and wrongs that the Abadilla 5 were subjected to and is now suffering,” Rep. Alcover stressed.

“Their continued silence and utter refusal to bail out the 5 convicted persons for a crime they did not commit, shows the bare and sullen Maoist terrorist’s adeptness towards flagrant deceptions that runs contrary to their avowals of upholding justice and the protection of peoples rights,” Rep. Alcover added.

“Their alleged commitment towards justice and upholding the rights of our people are shamelessly rendered meaningless, are mere lip service, and implemented selectively, only on matters that would serve the best interest of their sickening terrorism and Maoist revolution!” Rep. Alcover opined.

Advertisements

Maoist terrorist perfidies hit!

September 6, 2010

“In undeniable terms did Madlos confirm the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF’s utter disregard for human life and insincerity to achieve a true and lasting peace in the country,” said ANAD Rep. Jun Alcover in reaction of Jorge Madlos’ recent statement that the Maoist CPP ordered the NPAs to step up its offensives in Mindanao, and other parts of the country. (www.inquirer.net, September 5, 2010).

Rep. Alcover laments that the real intention and position of the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF is to use peace to advance their objective against the free and democratic government in the country. “ANAD has been clear, then and now, in our position that the Maoist terrorists does not and will never seek the path towards peace, in the country,” he added.

Rep. Alcover chided Madlos for making known the Maoist terrorist’s real focus and intention that is the total destruction of our free and democratic government and replacing it with the Godless, violent, and inhuman Maoist communist dictatorship. “He is no different from his idol and omnipotent benefactor, Jose Ma. Sison,” he said.

On the possibility that Madlos’ statement was meant to gain media mileage and psychological advantage against government, Alcover explained that the Maoist terrorist, under Sison and with Madlos at the helm of the NDF in Mindanao, are publicity seekers who are adept in waging black propaganda against anyone, primarily against government. “On the other hand, reading between the lines, we can say that the communist-terrorist line under the doctrines of Lenin, Stalin, Marx, and Mao Ze Dung to seek the total destruction of democracy is very much evident,” he said.

“With this development, government should not expect reciprocal and appropriate response from the Maoist terrorists as all of their statements made are pure black propaganda and hogwash as it seeks no well-meaning, effective, and lasting solution to the decades-old insurgency problem but the confusion of our people leading to chaotic conditions and situations to boost their anti-government campaigns,” he further explained.

“Now, OPAPP Secretary Ging Deles must take deep and serious thoughts in weighing the prospects of reviving the peace negotiations with the Joma Sison led Maoist terrorist group who, since its founding in 1968 and even from day one (1) of President Benigno Simeon Aquino’s administration, has shown its barefaced callousness and insincerity to seek the path of peace,” Rep. Alcover pointed out.

“We reiterate our position that it is unfair and untenable for government to discuss peace with a group who now has trained their firearms from behind and against our back; and has a gruesome track record of perfidies committed against our people and country,” Rep. Alcover stressed.

Maoist terrorists are irrational beings!

September 2, 2010

PRESS STATEMENT

Not only demented but irrational! This accurately describes the  bearing, thinking, and outlook of the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF after they hailed as “startling successful tactical offensive” the ambush killing of eight (8) PNP personnel, including a PNP official, in Barangay Imelda, Catarman, Northern Samar, last August 21.

The pro-democracy Alliance for Nationalism and Democracy (ANAD)  strongly believes that the Maoist terrorist’ obsession has eaten most, if not all, of their sanity as they continue to fool the Filipino people and rammed their lies and callousness against helpless and innocent civilians. Even the learned and those in government are not spared!

How can they claim to have a revolutionary base even in a pinch of Philippine territory when they ran chicken and go haywire when government security forces confront them in the countryside or even in urban areas? How can they assert revolutionary zeal when they are not decided to face frontally the issues brought to bear before them if only to assert what they have been mouthing for the past 41 years!

Their claim of having a revolutionary base is purely baseless and highly borders on insanity! This is pure and barefaced calumny and of irrational behavior and mindset.

Marco Valbuena, alleged Media Officer of the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF is no different from his boss, Jose Ma. Sison. In his recent statement, he is consistent with his discourse of lies after lies that anyone can easily pinpoint the improbabilities of this blabbermouth.

Forcing the government to push through with the peace talks, amidst the senseless murders perpetrated by their cohorts in the Maoist terrorist NPA speaks of Jose Ma. Sison’s vociferous thirst for Filipino blood and his unremorseful grandstanding aptly bagging the nomenclature: “Satan’s benevolent surrogate!”

Valbuena’s claim that the 8 policemen fired their guns forcing the NPAs to finish them off speaks clearly of their wily and high handed character bereft of the elementary honesty and truth because theirs is full of malice, arrogance, and deceit. How can the policemen fire their weapons when they were thrown out of their PNP Hilux patrol car after two (2) Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) exploded, to start the ambush?

The policemen went to Barangay Imelda for law enforcement duties after receiving a report that the Maoist terrorist NPA murdered Barangay Councilman Rolando de Guia, inside his house and in the presence of his wife and family. They did not go there to attack a non-existent NPA revolutionary base, save for the nurturing and hallucinating minds of Valbuena and his comrades!

What about the gruesome murder, last August 28, of Army S/Sgt Ephraim Bagunoc, in Barangay Bug-ang, Toboso, Negros Occidental, who was shot despite the pleadings of his daughter to spare his father’s life?

The case of Elmer Eusebio touches every one’s senses. Elmer was playing with his kids at his residence in Barangay Sta. Cruz, Pandan, Catanduanes last February 1, 2010, when 7 rebels barged inside his home at 4:30 p.m. and dragged him away. In front of his weeping family members, the NPA rebels tortured Eusebio until he was bleeding profusely due to repeated strike from the NPAs rifle butts. He was repeatedly shot in the different parts of his body by the leader of the NPA team while others watched, shouting ‘Mabuhay ang Bagong Hukbong Bayan

These are only a few of the many inhuman crimes perpetrated with impunity by the Maoist terrorist. Yet Valbuena has the gall and courage to pin unto themselves the title of – – – Protectors of the oppressed and in the interest of social justice!

ANAD still maintains that any peace talks with the Maoist terrorists group is not worth the effort in the light of Jose Ma. Sison’s marching order to advance their struggle from Strategic Defensive to Strategic Stalemate. The big question is: Will the Maoist terrorists be able to attain this stage?

If we look at the political picture, where the Maoist sectoral front and pseudo partylist organizations are active and at play, Joma’s order sounds like “shooting the moon and the stars with a bow and arrow.” Surely, the 2010 elections serves as the appropriate gauge to measure if that is doable and/or achievable. Amidst the hundreds of millions of pesos allotted by the Maoist terrorist CPP to  fund their election campaign and ensure the victory of party’s partylist candidates and their subalterns in the local levels, their partylist seats has since reduced from 8, in the 14th Congress, to 7. Satur Ocampo and Liza Maza got a terrible beating as they were rejected by the Filipino people in their respective senatorial bids.

With so much lost in their political struggle, Joma’s devilish mind is hoisting the red flag and again shows full dependence on the armed struggle, led by the violent NPA, with specific orders to achieve that “great leap towards Strategic Stalemate”. Nevertheless, the situation and conditions in the field is much bleaker and does not speak well to support their arrogant and deceptive mind boggling statements!

However, in no other terms could this be interpreted as this simply connotes intensified tactical offensives against government and the Filipino people; while at the same time stoking the avenues to resume the peace negotiations. This is a double-edged sword foisted against government. It would be a disastrous nightmare for the Filipino nation if we do not wake up from deep slumbers.  Strategically, surely government will be on the loosing end; while on the tactical level, again it shall be in favor of the Maoist terrorist with the hands of the security forces of government efficiently tied and manacled!

In a capsule, the situations and conditions pervading during the past failed peace talks, covering some 22 years, shall be relived with the government sorely still in the receiving end despite its clean and noble intentions.

It is along this line that ANAD call on government to seriously reconsider its position to resume the peace negotiation with the Godless, inhuman, and violent Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF. Definitely, it is impossible to achieve a sincere and honest response for peace from the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF amidst their relentless pursuit in spewing lies, deceit, and utter disregard for human life.

To stifle any tactical advantage in favor of the Maoist terrorist NPA, the following should be demanded from them: a) They should surrender their firearms and return to their respective enclaves, in the mountains if need be; b) The Maoist terrorist should ascertain, in clear and unequivocal terms, the authority of the chief negotiator through a written order from the Central Committee of the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF that he truly carries the voice of the Maoist terrorist group. This is to preclude any finger-pointing that has occurred and marred the previous peace talks; and c) Jose Ma. Sison must immediately cease calling himself as a simple Chief Political Consultant of the NDFP, and make a categorical statement of his leadership in the Maoist terrorist Central Committee. This is the only way where Sison can manifest his sincerity and openness for peace; while at the same time throwing away all his pretensions that have figured prominently during the 41-years of Maoist terrorist insurgency.

If these are not complied with, then ANAD fully believes that the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF is steadfast and resolute in its commitment to fool not only the government but the entire Filipino people pursuant to their devious obsession of destroying our democracy and freedoms.

ANAD hits NPA’s murder of S/Sgt Bagunoc

September 2, 2010

The ALLIANCE FOR NATIONALISM AND DEMOCRACY (ANAD) Partylist strongly decried the the Maoist terrorist New Peoples Army’s treachery and utter disregard for human rights when they executed Army S/Sgt. Ephraim Bagunoc, in front of his daughter and his team of CAFGU members in Barangay Bug-ang, Toboso, Negros Occidental, last Saturday (August 28).

“Undeniably, this is proof of the lies of the Maoist terrorist as it directly runs contrary to their claim as protectors of human rights, of the poor, and the oppressed,” said ANAD Rep. Jun Alcover as he also condemned the murder of around 8 PNP members whose vehicle was destroyed by 2 exploded Improvised Explosives Devices (IED) and finishing all of them with pistol shots to the head.

In strongest terms, ANAD denounced these incidents as blatant and wanton disregard of the sanctity of human life. “These incidents has unraveled the true character and desperation of the Maoist terrorist CPP as they attack government installations and murder Filipinos even in front of the victim’s innocent children and frightened family members, on one hand; and at the same time, calling on government to resume the often-stalled peace negotiations, on the other,” said Rep. Alcover.

“I am of the strong belief that these incidents are intentional or pre-planned to humiliate and pressure government to resume the peace talks,” he said.

Rep. Alcover slammed the Maoist terrorist’s sectoral front and pseudo partylist organization for their deafening silence amidst these series of murders perpetrated by the violent Maoist terrorist NPA, “Instead, these sectoral front and partylist organizations are so engrossed in calling on government to release the so-called Morong 43; openly supported the call of the “Desparicidos” as the latter blame government for the loss of several people even if most of the victims were murdered by hit teams of the Maoist terrorist organizations,” he added.

The pro-democracy solon, soon to take his rightful place in the House of Representatives, chided the glaring bias and unbridled callous actions of these organizations as they incessantly wage black propaganda campaign against government. “This is evidence enough that these sectoral front and pseudo partylist organizations, all under Bagong Alyansa Makabayan or Bayan; and the NPAs belong to one and the same organization, the Maoist terrorist CPP led by Jose Ma. Sison. They compliment each other!” Rep. Alcover stressed.

In calling on all peace and freedom loving Filipinos, Rep. Alcover said, “Now is the time that we should make a clear and definitive statement strongly condemning the unabated lies, deception, harassments and murders perpetrated by the Maoist terrorist CPP-NPA-NDF against Filipinos whose only desire is the protection and strengthening of our democratic processes and institutions,” he said.